Planned Parenthood is proud to honor the strength and resilience of the LGBTQ+ movement and we celebrate the diversity of the entire community. No matter your gender identity, race, income, ZIP code, immigration status, or sexual orientation, Planned Parenthood is committed to delivering health services and education to all people with care and respect.
There are MANY Pride events happening in our area and we want to share them with you!
- Westchester County
- Thursday, June 1 - Port Chester Pride Celebration
- Saturday, June 3 - Yorktown Pride
- Saturday, June 3 - New Castle Pride Flag Raising
- Sunday, June 4 - Westchester Pride
- Saturday, June 10 - Yonkers Pride
- Saturday, June 10 - Greenburgh Pride
- Saturday, June 24 - Peekskill Pride
- Sunday, June 25 - Lewisboro Pride
- Wednesday, June 29 - A Celebration of Pride and Joy: Panel Discussion
- Suffolk County
- Putnam County
- Saturday, June 24 – Putnam Pride
- Rockland County
- Sunday, June 11 - Rockland Pride
PPHP Advocacy & Government Relations and Education & Training teams will be present at some events (bolded above), so if you attend any of those events, don’t forget to find our table and say hi!
Interested in helping us with tabling and outreach? Reach out to email@example.com.